We currently accept the following methods of payment: Moneygram/Western Union and Bank Transfer.
As of a few years to this moment we do not offer the option to pay by credit card anymore. Credit/Debit card payments can easily be traced and are not safe both for the customer and the seller when it comes to controlled substances. On top of that pharmaceutical content is forbidden by most banks' proessing policies - this means violating their terms and risking the option to lose our profit.
- Is a global leader in money transfer services.
- Is an industry leader with approximately $4 billion in revenue.
- Helps consumers and businesses send money and bill payments quickly and reliably.
- Provides consumers with financial choices, convenience and control.
- Offers services through Agent locations around the world.
MoneyGramAnother leading payment system similar to WU.
MoneyGram has been providing trusted payment and financial services since 1940.
The safe, fast way to send and receive money worldwide.
Bank to bank transfer
Bank to bank transfer is another payment option we support.
All necessary wire information is included with your order confirmation, which is sent to you immediately after placing your order. For detailed information on how to make a WU/MoneyGram transfer or to find your nearest Money transfer agency visit their websites.
To send us your payment notification, according to our payment instructions (once payment is made), follow the link in your order confirmation.